Head Chef – CCR00111
The Cafe has recently been awarded an EHO rating of 5. It welcomes visitors, local and holiday-makers alike. The daily operation includes a mixed ability team providing work placements and supported employment opportunities to people with learning disabilities. The menu includes snacks and lunches which are cooked every day drawing on local produce.
* The appointment is subject to a six month review period, which may be subject to extension.
* The hourly rate of pay will be £10.00
* Average hours per week will be 37.5 between 8am and 4pm
* There is a 1% contribution to a company pension scheme.
* Holiday entitlement is 6.6 weeks (including public holidays) pro rata.
* Sick pay entitlement is 4 weeks after one month, increasing to 8 weeks after 3 years, 12 weeks after 5 years.
* Notice – four weeks.
* At least 2 years’ experience as a cook/chef
* Previous Catering experience within a high volume food establishment
* Good organisational & communication skills